卑鄙的我台词

发布时间:2018-06-29 14:48:08   来源:文档文库   
字号:

卑鄙的我

抱歉先生请问有厕所吗

Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?

斯汀!

Justin!

快,宝贝,照张相,我手金字塔

Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand.

斯汀,你我回!

Justin, you get back here right now!

不,快停下!

No, stop!

-不,不!住他 - 快回来!别爬了!

-No, no! Stop him!-Go back! Don't climb!

等等,等等。

Wait, wait.

等一下,别激动,小朋友

Hold on. Easy, little boy.

够了,快停下,小子!停在那。不!

Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!

不!不!不 掉下去了

No, no, no! There he goes.

斯汀!

Justin!

我接了! 我接了!

I've got him! I've got him!

今晚从埃及传来让人气愤的消息

Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered

吉萨金字塔已经被人偷走

that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen

取而代之的是个巨大的充气山寨版

and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.

恐慌立刻传遍全球,各地政府和民众

There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens

都在尽力保护他们珍爱的地标建筑

try to protect their beloved landmarks.

法部还是没有任何线索

Law enforcement still has no leads

每个人都在好奇,到底是哪个神偷大盗

leaving everyone to wonder,which of the world's villains

会对这起十恶不赦的盗窃案负责?

is responsible for this heinous crime?

他的下一目又是?

And where will he strike next?

* 今天,今天很糟糕 *

* I'm having a bad, bad day *

* 是时候让我为所欲为 *

* It's about time that I get my way *

* 把眼前的一切都粉碎 *

* Steamrolling whatever I see *

冰冻射线!冰冻射线!冰冻射线!

Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!

* 今天我没有开心很多 *

* I'm having a bad, bad day *

* 你要太在意,我也无话可说 *

* If you take it personal, that's okay *

*看看吧,看这多么快活 *

* Watch, this is so fun to see *

*卑鄙的我 *

* Despicable me *

早上好 !

Morning, Gru!

How you doing?

弗雷德

Hello, Fred.

的狗狗在我满院子里拉地雷

FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard,

我可不欢迎它哦

and I don't appreciate it.

真抱歉。你知道狗嘛。想去哪就去哪

Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.

它们死了就不会了

Unless they're dead.

我开玩笑呢!

I'm joking!

不过,也是事实。好了,好好养吧

Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.

,好的

Okay. Yeah.

* 把眼前的一切都粉碎*

* Steamrolling whatever I see *

*卑鄙的我*

* Despicable me *

*我今天没有开心很多*

* I'm having a bad, bad day *

*你要太在意,我也无话可说 *

* If you take it personal, that's okay *

*卑鄙的我*

* Despicable me *

这不是在跟我开玩笑嘛!

You've got to be pulling on my leg!

你好吗

Hello!

卖饼

Cookies for sale.

走开,我不在家

Go away. I'm not home.

没有,你在家,我听见你说话了

Yes, you are. I heard you.

不,你没听见。这

No, you didn't. This

是录

is a recording.

-不,不是的。-是的,这是

-No, it isn't. - Yes, it is.

听着,请留言,哔

Watch this. Leave a message, beep.

拜拜,录音

Goodbye, recorded message.

阿格蕾丝,快点啦

Agnes, come on.

!

Kyle!

你个破狗!不行!,不,不。坐,是我的松饼

Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit. My muffin.

!

Gru!

法里博士

Dr Nefario.

我了解此刻心里的感受

I know how you must be feeling.

我,也经历了同样的沮丧

I, too, have encountered great disappointment,

但在我眼里,你一直都是最棒的

but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats.

? 发生什事了?

What? What happened?

新闻都满天飞了!

It's all over the news!

有人了金字塔

Some fella just stole a pyramid.

据说他让别的神偷都

They're saying he makes all other villains look

相形见绌

lame.

全体集合!

Assemble the minions!

小子们,集合了

Minions, assemble!

好的,好的

Okay. Okay

嘿!

Hey

看起来不错嘛,凯文!大家怎么样?很好吧?

Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?

那就好

All right.

我的比利小子在那儿!怎么样,拉里?

That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?

你们好,各位!

Hello, everybody!

好啦,很好!

Yeah, all right!

一下,安静!

Simmer down. Simmer down!

谢谢大家,好的

Thank you, okay.

我知道你们可能已经听

Now, I realize that you guys probably heard

有个大盗走了金字塔

about this other villain who stole the pyramids.

显然,这是一桩大案

Apparently, it's a big deal.

人们称之为世奇案什么的

People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that.

但我烦了吗?不,我没有!

!But am I upset? No, I am not!

有一点

A little,

但是我这一年也收获颇

but we have had a pretty good year ourselves,

在我看来你们表现的也都不错

and you guys are all right in my book.

得了,没有加薪!

No, no raises!

你不会有加薪的

You're not going to get any raises.

做什么了?

What did we do?

看看, 我们偷了时代广场的大荧幕

Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!

!

Nice!

就是我的范儿

That's how I roll.

是吧,你们都喜这个看足球,?

Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?

但不止这个

But that's not all.

们偷了自由女神像

We stole the Statue of Liberty,

拉斯加斯那个小号的

the small one from Las Vegas.

至于埃菲尔塔更是无足挂齿! 也是维加斯的小版

And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also Vegas.

好了,我打算跟你们讲这个的

Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,

但我一直专注于一件大事!

but I have been working on something very big!

偷金字塔神马的,跟这件事比起来都是浮云!

Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!

谢谢我的好朋友,奈法里奥博士的不懈努力

And thanks to the efforts of my good friend Dr Nefario...

谢谢你!

Thank you!

他在那里

There he is.

他负责设计

He's styling.

听着,我们已经在一秘密实验室里

Now, we have located a shrink ray

找到了一架光学器,一旦搞到手

in a secret lab,and once we take this shrink ray,

就有完全的能力

we will have the capability

去完成正的世奇案

to pull off the true crime of the century.

我们要去偷..

We are going to steal...

等等,等等!我还没跟你们说是什么呢

Wait, wait! I haven't told you what it is yet.

Hey.

戴夫 ,听清楚,拜托

Dave, listen up, please.

接下来,我们要偷的是

Next, we are going to steal,

为了效果,暂停一下

pause for effect,

月亮!

the moon!

等月亮落入我的囊中

And once the moon is mine,

世人就会为了重的月亮 满足我的一切要求

the world will give me whatever I want to get it back!

史上最伟大的神偷!

And I will be the greatest villain of all time!

那就是我要说的

That's what I'm talking about

怎么了?

Yes?

喂,格鲁? 我这里算了算

Hello, Gru? I've been crunching some numbers,

好像我们的钱真的不够的

and I really don't see how we can afford this.

这事儿成不了的。我没有办法创造奇迹

It can't be done. I'm not a miracle worker.

嘿,放松点

Hey, chillax.

我再找银行贷款就行。他们喜欢我!

I'll just get another loan from the bank. They love me!

伊迪斯 别这样!

Edith, stop it!

怎么了?我不过在走路而已

What? I'm just walking.

(哈蒂小姐女童院)

Miss Hattie's Home for Girls

-嗨, 海蒂小姐 。我

-Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back.

你们 姑娘

Hello, girls!

出去的时候有人来申请收养吗

Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?

我想想

Let me think.

!

No!

伊迪斯 ,你在我桌上放的是什么?

Edith! What did you put on my desk?

稀泥馅饼

A mud pie.

会来养你的,伊迪斯, 知道这点,不是吗?

You're never gonna get adopted, Edith. You know that, don't you?

-是啊, 我知道 - 很好

-Yeah, I know. -Good.

那你们生意如何,姑娘们?达到标准了吗?

So, how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?

算是吧

Sort of.

们卖43块小薄荷糖,30块可可曲奇,18块椰子饼干

We sold 43 mini-mints, 30 choco-swirlies, and 18 coco-nutties.

Okay.

嗯,你说得像是今天做了几笔大生意

Well, you say that like it's a great sale day.

看看我的脸

Look at my face!

你还觉得今天这几笔生意就足够了吗?

Do you still think it's a great sale day?

18块椰子饼干

Eighteen coco-nutties.

得我们能卖的再多一点点,是吗?

I think we can do a little better than that, don't you?

是的

Yeah

我们不想在羞羞盒里过周末,是吗?当然不想

We wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of Shame, would we? No.

-不想 哈蒂小姐

-No, Miss Hattie.

好的,很好,你们走 我搞搞卫生

Okay, good. Off you go. Go clean something of mine.

-嗨,

-Hi, Penny. -

-嗨, 你们好

-Hi, guys.

喂, ,真抱歉,我本来要给你电话的。可是...

Hello, Mom. Sorry, I meant to call, but...

我只是想恭喜偷了金字塔

I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid.

是你干的,不是吗?

That was you, wasn't it?

还是哪个真正成功的江洋大盗干的?

Or was it a villain who's actually successful?

我就要你知道,老妈,我要去做一件

Just so you know, Mom, I am about to do something

非常,非常伟大,非常重要的事

that's very, very big, very important.

等你听说了,你会非常骄傲的

When you hear about it, you're going to be very proud.

那祝运。好了,我挂了

Good luck with that. Okay, I'm out of here.

()

BANK

(恶银)

BANK OF EVIL

珀金斯先生

Gru to see Mr. Perkins.

好的,请您先坐一下

Yes, please have a seat.

我迈出的一小步

That's one small step for man,

将是人的一大步

one giant leap for mankind.

妈,总有一天我登上月球的

Ma, someday I'm going to go to the moon.

恐怕你已经太晚了,

I'm afraid you're too late, Son.

美国宇航局已经不送猴子上太空

NASA isn't sending the monkeys any more.

Hey

我要申请一项新的大盗贷款。借款人威克托

I'm applying for a new villain loan. Go by the name of Vector.

这名字取义于一个数学术语

It's a mathematical term,

由箭头代表的数字,箭头有方向和大小

a quantity represented by an arrow, with both direction and magnitude.

就是矢量的意思!就是我

Vector! That's me,

因为我的犯罪既要引领方向又要彰显不朽

'cause I'm committing crimes with both direction and magnitude.

,耶!

Oh, yeah!

给你看看我的新武器

Check out my new weapon.

水虎鱼手枪!哦,没错!

Piranha gun! Oh, yes!

射活的水虎鱼。见过吗?不,你没见过。我发明的

Fires live piranhas. Ever seen one before? No, you haven't. I invented it.

想看看演示吗?

Do you want a demonstration?

该死!还真难,偶尔啦,把水虎鱼给弄回来

Shoot! So difficult, sometimes, to get the piranha back inside of my...

先生 珀金斯先生请您去见他

Mr. Gru, Mr. Perkins will see you now.

所以,我要的

So, all I need

银行的钱来建造火箭

is money from the bank to build a rocket.

-然后呢, 月球就是我们的了-哇噢

-And then, the moon is ours.-Wow

非常棒的演

Well, very nice presentation.

我想看看光束微缩器

I'd like to see this shrink ray.

当然!没问题! 到手就拿给你看

Absolutely! Will do. Soon as I have it.

你还没?

You don't have it?

胆就那么大来银行要钱

And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?

显然是的

Apparently.

明白行给你投资了多少吗,格鲁?

Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has invested in you, Gru?

只有你那极少数的阴险诡谋获得了收益

With far too few of your sinister plots actually turning a profit.

要我怎么忍受呢?好比这个苹果是你

How can I put it? Let's say this apple is you.

如果我们不开始收回我们的资金。。。

If we don't start getting our money back...

想像到了吧?

Get the picture?

听着,格鲁,重点在于,外面有很多的后起之秀

Look, Gru, the point is, there are a lot of new villains out there,

更年 ,比你饥渴

younger than you, hungrier than you,

younger than you.

就像那叫威克托的小伙子

Like that young fellow out there named Vector.

他才偷了一个金字塔!

He just stole a pyramid!

我明白了,我明白了

I've got it. I've got it.

所以,至于贷款制造火箭。。。

So, as far as getting money for the rocket...

拿到光束微器再说

Get the shrink ray, then we'll talk.

最高机密究所 东亚

TOP SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY EAST ASIA

蠢货

Suckers!

蠢货

Suckers!

我们拿到它了!

We got it!

什么?

What?

! !什么! !

Hey! Hey! What! Hey!

不!不!不!

No, no, no!

你!

You!

现在,再想冷冻别人的时候可要三思咯!

Now, maybe you'll think twice before you freeze someone's head!

再会,格

So long, Gru!

快点!我们不能让他逃跑!

Quick! We can't let him get away!

向上!向上!

Up ahead! Up ahead!

火!火,快!

Fire! Fire, now!

打中哦!

You missed me!

到爸爸这里来!

Come to papa!

吃我一击

Take that.

太可爱了

How adorable.

看到你!

Got you in our sights!

就像拿一块糖。。。

Like taking candy from a...

?

What?

鲁!

Hey, Gru!

尝尝这个

Try this on for size!

这真奇怪,发生什么。。。

That's weird. What is going...

这是幽恐怖症

This is claustrophobic!

不,不,不!

No, no, no!

太小了!这对我来说太小了!

Too small! This is too small for me!

我恨死那家了!

I hate that guy!

请守护我们,保佑我们睡个好觉

and please watch over us, and bless that we'll have a good night's sleep.

保佑我们在睡觉的时候,没有虫子爬到我们的耳朵里

And bless that while we're sleeping, no bugs will crawl into our ears

然后在我们的脑子里下蛋

and lay eggs in our brains.

太棒了。谢谢你描述这个景象,伊迪斯

Great. Thanks for that image, Edith.

保佑尽快有人领养

And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,

而且爸爸妈妈是好人

and that the mommy and daddy will be nice

然后有个宠

and have a pet unicorn.

-

-Amen.

* 爱独兽,我爱它们 *

* Unicorns, I love them Unicorns, I love them *

* 角,角, ,我爱你们 *

* Uni, uni, unicorns I love them *

* 角,兽,我可以养一个*

* Uni, unicorns, I could pet one *

* 如果它们真的是真的*

* If they were really real *

* 而且它们是真的 *

* And they are *

* 于是,我买一个。于是我养者它 *

* So, I bought one so I could pet it *

* 现在它喜欢我,我也喜欢它 *

* Now it loves me Now I love it *

威克特的城堡

VECTOR'S FORTRESS

(安全警)

SECURITY ALERT!!!

你不。。。什么。。。

Don't you... What the...

祝你们好运,小女孩们!

Good luck, little girls!

(海蒂小姐女童院)

Miss Hattie's Home for Girls

噢!酷

Whoa! Cool.

好! 是哈蒂小姐少女收容站的孤

Hi! We're orphans from Miss Hattie's Home for Girls.

-我不在乎,滚开!-拜托了!

-I don't care. Beat it! - Come on!

卖饼干,所以,能有个更好的未来

We're selling cookies so, you know, we can have a better future.

-等下,等下!你有椰果味的吗?-是的

-Wait, wait!Do you have coco-nutties? -Yeah.

有主意了

Light bulb.

法尼博士

Dr Nefario!

我需要一些小机器人伪装的干!

I'm going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised as cookies!

-? -机器人干!

What? Cookie robots!

-你是?-哦,算了吧

Who is this? Oh, forget it.

好吧,看起来你已经通过了我们的背景核对

Well, it appears you have cleared our background check,

鲁医

Dr Gru.

我发现你列出了一个

And I see you have made a list

关于你个人成就的表格

of some of your personal achievements.

谢谢你,我很愿意看看

Thank you for that. I love reading.

我发现你被授予了荣誉勋

And I see you have been given the Medal of Honor

和骑士身份

and a knighthood.

--

-Me, me, me. -Me, me, me.

?

Kevin?

你有你自己的厨艺秀节目

You had your own cooking show

而且你可以憋气30?

and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds?

没什么了不起

It's not that impressive.

傻瓜!

Idiot!

! ! ! !!!

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

这乱七八糟的都是些...?

What in the name of... What?

好吧,是这么回事

Well, here's the dealio.

我的妻子

Things have been so lonely since my wife,

黛比,去世后 ,一切都是那么孤

Debbie, passed on.

我的心就就好比牙齿一

It's like my heart is a tooth,

有一个蛀洞,只有用孩子才能填满它

and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children.

对不起

I'm sorry.

你是一个 漂亮的女士。你会说西班牙语吗?

You are a beautiful woman. Do you speak Spanish?

我看起来像会说西班牙语吗?

Do I look like I speak Spanish?

你有一个驴脸

You have a face como un burro.

谢谢你!

Well, thank you!

总之,我继续进行领养手续了吗?

Anyway, can we proceed with this adoption?

太,太兴奋了!

So, so excited!

让玛 伊迪斯和阿格蕾丝

Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to come to the lobby.

我打赌妈妈很漂亮!

I bet the mom is beautiful!

我打赌爸爸的眼睛会闪烁发光

I bet the daddy's eyes sparkle.

我打赌他们的房子一定是橡皮糖熊熊做的

I bet their house is made of Gummi Bears.

我只是说它肯定会很好

I'm just saying it'd be nice.

我的毛毛虫永远成不了蝴蝶

My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly.

那是个爆米花

That's a Cheeto.

好吧,黛比是一个很幸的女人

Well, Debbie was a very lucky woman.

黛比是

Who's Debbie?

妻子

Your wife.

嗨,女孩

Hi, girls!

女孩们,你们来见见先生

Girls, I want you to meet Mr. Gru.

他将会收养你们

He's going to adopt you.

他是一个牙

And he's a dentist!

耶!

Yeah!

我是 是伊迪斯

Hi. I'm Margo. This is Edith.

那是阿格蕾丝

And that's Agnes.

我抓住你的腿了,我抓住你的腿了!

I got your leg, I got your leg!

好吧, 够了,小丫

Okay, that is enough, little girl.

的腿,快点 你可以做到的。-高点!

Let go of my leg. Come on.You can do it. Higher!

高点! 放松一点,哇哦!

Higher! Just release your grip. Wow!

怎样能拿开她?需要一个指令吗?

How do you remove them? Is there a command?

不粘喷雾

Some nonstick spray?

?

Crowbar?

好了女孩 咱们出发

Okay, girls, let's go.

哦,!

Oh, yeah!

太棒了!

Pretty impressive!

你在看什么呢?

What are you looking at?

卟呀!

Boo-ya

你被缩小了,小漱口水!

You got shrunk, tiny mouthwash!

接招吧!

Take that!

你被缩小了!

You done been shrunk!

喂?

Yello?

我拿到光束微缩器了,好的

I got the shrink ray, all right.

不是,我没拿它玩

No, I'm not playing with it.

?

Gru?

别逗我笑了!

Don't make me laugh! No.

还有,他不会得到月亮

P.S., he is not getting the moon,

还还有,当我解决他的时候

and P.P.S., by the time I'm done with him,

他会乞求我的怜悯

he's gonna be begging for mercy.

好吧,再见

Okay, bye.

看看你,小宝宝专用的小马桶。。。

Look at you, a little tiny toilet for a little tiny baby...

诅咒你,小马桶!

Curse you, tiny toilet!

好了 我们到了

Okay, here we are.

甜蜜的家

Home sweet home.

所以,这就是,貌似,你的房子?

So, this is, like, your house?

等一下。。。

Wait a sec...

就是假装成音信息的那个人!

You're the guy who pretended he was a recorded message!

不,那是别人

No, that was someone else.

我能的手

Can I hold your hand?

不行

No.

当我们被一养的候,我认为这更像安妮(源自著名漫"孤女安")

When we got adopted by a bald guy, I thought this'd be more like Annie.

不,嘿!

No, hey!

这些不是食物。 这些是我们的客人

Kyle, these are not treats. These are guests.

女孩们,这是凯尔,我的

Girls, this is Kyle, my

dog.

毛毛狗

Fluffy doggy!

是什的狗

What kind of dog is that?

他是...我不知道

He is a... I don't know.

你真的认为这里对于小孩子合适吗?

Do you really think that this is an appropriate place for little kids

因为它不合适

'Cause it's not.

不!不!离那远一点!

No! No! Stay away from there!

太脆弱了

It's fragile.

好吧,我认为这计划由两个人才能完成

Well, I suppose the plan will work with two.

嘿!里面太黑了

Hey! It's dark in here.

它把我的饮料包扎了一个洞

It poked a hole in my juice box.

你们可以看见

As you can see,

我提供了一个小孩需要的所有东西

I have provided everything a child might need.

好了

All right.

好的,我在说。。。嘿!

Okay. As I was saying... Hey!

有人把它打碎了

Somebody broke that.

好吧,好吧。很明显,我们需要建立些规则了

Okay, okay. Clearly, we need to set some rules.

第一条

Rule number one.

你们能碰任何西

You will not touch anything.

那么地板呢?

What about the floor?

是的,你们可以接触地板

Yes, you may touch the floor.

那么空呢?

What about the air?

是的,你们可以接触空气

Yes, you may touch the air!

这个

What about this?

找到它的? 就看见了

Where did you get that? Found it.

好吧。第二条 ,工作扰我

Okay. Rule number two. You will not bother me while I'm working.

第三条

Rule number three.

你们 许抱怨不许大笑不许咯咯笑

You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle

嚏打放屁都不行!

or sneeze or burp or fart!

所以,不准,不准发讨人厌 吗?

So, no, no, no annoying sounds. All right?

这个声音算讨厌

Does this count as annoying?

非常讨厌

Very!

6

I will see you in six hours.

好了 担心 一切都好起

Okay, don't worry. Everything's going to be fine.

在这非常高兴 对吗 阿格蕾丝

We're gonna be really happy here. Right? Agnes?

提个问题 这些什么

Question. What are these?

一群舞蹈机器人 跳舞

A dozen boogie robots! Boogie!

瞧好了 看我的

Look at this. Watch me!

干机器人 说的干机器人

Cookie robots. I said cookie robots.

你是老糊涂了

Why are you so old?

好吧 来搞定

Okay. I'm on it.

有人

Hello?

电视

TV!

那是

What is that?

快看! 太酷了

Look at that! That is cool!

Come on!

得他不是牙

I don't think he's a dentist.

们研究这个有一阵时间

We've been working on this for a while.

是抗重力浆

It's a anti-gravity serum.

我本想把那个上的 有没事的,我确定

I meant to close that. He'll be all right, I'm sure.

-药效会消失吗?-目前看来

-Do the effects wear off? -So far,

还不会,不,还不会消失

no. No, they don't.

这个,当然啦,做的新武器

And here, of course, is the new weapon you ordered.

No, no.

我说的是飞镖手枪 不是...好吧

I said "dart gun", not... Okay.

噢,对嘛,我还在想

Oh, yes. 'Cause I was wondering

什么情况下我们会用这种枪?

under what circumstances would we use this?

不过,没事的

But, anyway.

我真正想给你秀一下的是这个

What I really wanted to show you was this.

那些才是真正的干机器人

Now those are cookie robots!

啦啦啦啦 爱独

La, la, la, la I love unicorns

你们什么? 告诉过你们待在房里的

What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the kitchen!

我们太无聊了,这是什么地方?

We got bored. What is this place?

我能喝这个吗?

Can I drink this?

想被爆炸吗?

Do you want to explode?

!

Gru!

房里去

Get back in the kitchen!

你能和我一起玩玩

Will you play with us? No.

么呢? 我在忙

Why? Because I'm busy.

忙什

Doing what?

你赢了

Okay, okay, you got me.

The dentist thing is more of a hobby.

现实生活中,我是个间谍

In real life, I am a spy.

这可是高级机密 能告诉任何人

And it is top secret, and you may not tell anybody,

因为如果你告... 是做什么的

because if you do... What does this do?

!

Hey!

我的

My unicorn!

得修好它

You have to fix it.

修好?听着,它已经被粉碎了。也就是说,它修不好了

Fix it? Look, it has been disintegrated. By definition, it cannot be fixed.

真吓人,她在干什么?

That's freaking me out. What is she doing?

你要是不给她个新的,她就会一直憋下去

She's gonna hold her breath until she gets a new one.

那就玩具。停下来!

It is just a toy. Now stop it!

吧,吧! 我会修好它的!

Okay, okay! I'll fix it!

蒂姆 菲尔!

Tim! Mark! Phil!

件事非常重要

This is very important.

你们得给这个小丫弄到一新的玩具

You have to get the little girl a new unicorn toy.

嘿嘿嘿! 一个玩具!

Hey, hey, hey! A toy!

去吧,快点!

Go, and hurry!

它们是谁?

What are those?

是我的堂兄弟

They are my cousins.

杰瑞 斯图尔特!

Jerry! Stuart!

看好她们让她们离我远点 拜托了

Watch them, and keep them away from me, please.

()

TRY ME

是你堂兄弟出的点子

It was your cousin's idea.

什么?

What?

好吧

Okay, bedtime.

不是你们俩

Not you two!

好了晚安 都回被窝去

Okey-dokey. Beddie-bye. All tucked in. Sweet dreams.

你知道

Just so you know,

你永远不会成为我的爸爸

you're never gonna be my dad.

我想我能受得了

I think I can live with that.

些床是用炸做成的

Are these beds made out of bombs?

是的,不过它们已经老到几乎无法爆炸了

Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up.

但是别在床上来回翻身

But try not to toss and turn.

酷毙了

Cool.

你能们念睡前故事

Will you read us a bedtime story? No.

但是我们不听故事就睡不着觉呢

But we can't go to sleep without a bedtime story.

嗯,那对你来说这将是一个漫长的夜晚,不是吗

Well, then it's going to be a long night for you, isn't it?

好了,晚安,睡个好觉,别被臭虫咬醒了

So, good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

为这有成千上万的臭虫

Because there are literally thousands of them.

而且你们的壁橱里也许还藏着什

And there's probably something in your closet.

他开玩笑的,阿格蕾丝

He's just kidding, Agnes.

漂亮哦

It's beautiful.

女孩们,我们走

Girls, let's go.

送饼干的时间到了!

Time to deliver the cookies!

好的,不过首先,我要去上舞蹈

Okay. But first, we're going to dance class.

事实上,我们今天要翘掉舞蹈课了

Actually, we're going to have to skip the dance class today.

事实上,我们今天不能逃舞蹈课

Actually, we can't skip the dance class today.

马上有个表演

We have a big recital coming up.

我们要跳一段天鹅湖 -是哦,天鹅湖!

We're doing an excerpt from Swan Lake. Yeah, Swan Lake!

那真是好极了,太棒了

That's fantastic. Wonderful.

但是我还是要去送饼干! 吧!

But we're going to deliver cookies! Come on!

No.

?

No?

你不让我们上舞蹈课,我们就不会去送饼干

We're not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class.

?

Really?

好吧,我是不你们去上舞蹈

Well, I am not driving you to dance class.

所以你们要是想去的 得自己走着去

So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.

你在做什么

What are you doing?

走路去舞蹈

Walking to dance class.

好吧,很好

Ya? Okay, fine.

你们接着走 因为我真的不会开车你们去

You just keep walking, because I'm really not driving you!

很好

Okay.

你们会受到格鲁式愤怒的折磨的

You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!

说真 3

Seriously, I'm going to count to three!

你们最好都给我到车上去

And you had better be in this car!

我开始数了12

Here we go! One! Two!

3 4 5 ...

three, four and five.

抬腿,绷脚尖

And lift, and stretch.

1 2

And one, and two...

给你这个 什么

Here you go. What is it?

去舞蹈表演的门票 你会来的,对吗

Your ticket to the dance recital. You are coming, right?

Of course, of course.

我在这真是如坐针毡

I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.

钩钩?

Pinkie promise?

噢,是的,我拉钩保证

Oh, yes. My pinkie promises.

好的 我们的第一个顾客叫威克托

All right. Our first customer is a man named Vector.

但他是V开头

But he's a V.

你知道的,我们应该从A开头的顾客

You know, we're supposed to start with the A's.

接着我们去B开头的顾客 接着我们...

Then we go to the B's. Then we...

是的是的 我上儿园 我知道字母表是怎么回事

Yes, yes! I went to kindergarten. I know how the alphabet works!

我只是在想

I was just thinking

或许先给威克托先生送饼干也不赖

that it might be nice to deliver Mr. Vector's first.

就是这样

That is all.

束了 这快束了

Almost over. It's almost over.

女孩们,欢迎回到威克托的城堡

Girls, welcome back to the fortress of Vector-tude!

你们有我要的饼干吗

Do you have my cookies for me?

4箱迷薄荷糖 2箱奶糖

Four boxes of mini-mints, two toffee totes,

2箱焦糖和15箱椰子糖

two caramel clumpies and fifteen boxes of coco-nutties.

非常准确,我想知道还有谁定这么多的饼干

Exactly. I'd like to see somebody else order that many cookies.

不可能的

Not likely.

说一个比我订饼干还多的人的名字

Name one person who ordered more cookies than me.

共是52美元

That'll be $52.

正确

Right.

(发现

TARGET ACQUIRED

7 8 9

Seven, eight, nine...

嘀嗒! 了!

Tic Tacs! Where was I?

7 8 9

Seven, eight, nine...

为什么你穿睡衣呢

Why are you wearing pajamas?

不是睡衣 !这是套保暖服

These aren't pajamas! This is a warm-up suit.

你要给什么保暖? -东西

What are you warming up for? Stuff.

什么样的东西

What sort of stuff?

酷的东西 你们不会懂的

Super-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.

就像睡觉一样吗

Like sleeping?

它们不是睡衣!

They are not pajamas!

给你的, 52块大钞

Here you go, 52 big ones.

再见

Bye!

使劲

Come on!

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/60ab2ec64028915f804dc293.html

《卑鄙的我台词.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式