商务英语会话课件

发布时间:2018-10-18 08:55:18   来源:文档文库   
字号:

商务英语日常会话1

 

Part 1
状况1:第一次和客户见面
A:您好吗?Wise先生,很高兴认识您。
How do you do? Mr Wise. Glad to meet you!
B:您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。
How do you do! Mr Li. Glad to meet you too.

 

状况2:和老客户见面
A:嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?
Hello! Mr Johnson, How are you?
B:嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?
Hello! Mr Bill, fine, thank you, and you?
A:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。
I’m fine too, thank you. Glad to see you again.
B:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)
Me too.

状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候
A:对不起,请问您是Blood先生吗?
Excuse me! Are you Mr Blood?
B:是的,正是。
Yes, that’s right.
A:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)
How do you do,Mr Lin! It’s my pleasure to see you.
B:我也很荣幸(我也是)
Me too.

状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意
A:哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您。
Hello !Mr Rown, glad to see you again.
B:嗨!Lisa,你好吗?
Hello! Lisa, how are you?
A:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?
Very fine, thank you, and you?
B:我也很好。
I’m fine too.
A:家人如何?
How is/are your family?
B:他们都很好,谢谢
They are fine, thank you.
A:生意如何?
How is your business?
B:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)
Very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/It’s the same as usual)
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。
Very good, but I am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.

Part 2

状况1:在机场
A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?
Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?
B:是的,我是。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。
How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.
B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。
How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.
A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。
 Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.
B:谢谢,您真好。
Thank you, you are very kind.
A:您旅途还好吗?
How was your trip?
B(1)是的,很好,谢谢
  Yes, very good, thank you.
  (2)不,不太好,我晕机
  No, not very good, I was got air.
A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?
Do you feel better now?
B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。
Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.
A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。
Let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.
B:好的,谢谢。
Ok, thank you.
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with your laggage.
B(1)谢谢,它们很重。
  Thank you. It’s very weight.
  (2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。
  It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.
A:这边请,我的车在外面等。
This way please, my car is outside.
B:好的,走吧。
Ok. Let’s go.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.
B:好的,没问题。
Ok, no problem.
A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。
Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.
B:当然,没问题。
Of course, no problem.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/492ab420814d2b160b4e767f5acfa1c7aa0082d0.html

《商务英语会话课件.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式